We’ve Moved!! New location… Click here
Our mission is to provide high quality and compassionate healthcare for children, birth to 21 years old, of families being underserved (uninsured/underinsured), regardless of ethnicity, geographic location or financial status. Read More →
2201 Lloyd Center #2252
Portland, OR 97232
Location: View Map
Type of Care Provided
- Allopathic (Traditional Western Medicine)
- Pediatric Primary Care
- Asthma/Allergy Specialty Care
- Young Adult Health Clinic
Taking New Patients?
Yes. We welcome new patients. We accept private insurance carriers, CareOregon, FamilyCare, uninsured.
Click here to find out more →
Obtaining Medical Care at this Clinic
- All resident locations accepted
- Resident locations in zipcodes Unrestricted accepted.
- Age Restrictions: Up to Age 21.
Proof of Eligibility
- Identification and insurance documents (if you have insurance).
- For uninsured patients paying on the day of service the fee is $125.00 and includes most basic services, immunizations and some prescriptions. Labs and tests may require additional fees. For insured patients, your co-pay and billing will be in accordance with your Insurer’s guidelines.
- Newborn circumcision, $310.00, paid on the date of service (Not currently available).
- Ages Newborn to 21 years old
Interpretation Available for:
- Most all other languages available via telephone interpretation
Clinic Schedule & Appointments
- Sunday (Same day appts. available most weekdays – please call)
- Monday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 – 5:00 PM, Asthma/Allergy Specialty Clinic 4pm-8pm on 2nd & 4th Wednesdays
- Thursday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Young Adult Clinic Appointment 4:00PM-7:00PM (No appts. until further notice)
- Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Weekend hours (coming in future)
- Call 503.284.5239 x0 to schedule an appointment.
- Walk-In Appointments Available? Monday through Friday from 10:00am to 2:00pm
- Screening Appointments: Call for initial appointment.
- Wait Time To Be Seen: Generally one week for new patients, however, we sometimes have same day availability so call us to inquire.
Specific Services Available
- Acute Care
- Chronic Care
- Birth Control
- Flu Shot
- Physical Exam
- Sexually Transmitted Disease (test or treatment)
- Women’s Health
- Dental (referrals)
- Laboratory Tests
- STI Screening
- Wound Care
- X-ray or Imaging (off-site referral)
- Interpretive services Most foreign languages
- OHP Enrollment Application
- Pharmaceutical Assistance
- Referral Resources
- Allergy and Asthma Clinic: 2nd and 4th Wednesdays, 4-8 pm. $125.00 flat fee for uninsured patients paying on the day of service, labs and tests may be extra.