Our mission is to provide high quality and compassionate healthcare for children, birth to 21 years old, of families being underserved (uninsured/underinsured), regardless of ethnicity, geographic location or financial status. Read More →
27 NE Killingsworth Street
Portland, OR 97211
Location: View Map
Type of Care Provided
- Allopathic (Traditional Western Medicine)
- Pediatric Primary Care
- Asthma/Allergy Specialty Care
- Young Adult Health Clinic
Taking New Patients?
Yes. We welcome new patients. We accept private insurance carriers, CareOregon, FamilyCare, Oregon Health Plan Open Card, uninsured.
Click here to find out more →
Obtaining Medical Care at this Clinic
- All resident locations accepted
- Resident locations in zipcodes Unrestricted accepted.
- Age Restrictions: Up to Age 21.
Proof of Eligibility
- Identification and insurance documents (if you have insurance).
- For uninsured patients paying on the day of service the fee is $75.00 and includes most basic services, immunizations and some prescriptions. Labs and tests may require additional fees. For insured patients, your co-pay and billing will be in accordance with your Insurer’s guidelines.
- Newborn circumcision, $310.00, paid on the date of service (Not currently available).
- Ages Newborn to 21 years old
Interpretation Available for:
- Most all other languages available via telephone interpretation
Clinic Schedules – Obtaining Appointments
- Sunday (Same day appts. available most weekdays – please call)
- Monday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 – 5:00 PM, Asthma/Allergy Specialty Clinic 4pm-8pm on 2nd & 4th Wednesdays
- Thursday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Young Adult Clinic Appointment 4:00PM-7:00PM (No appts. until further notice)
- Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Weekend hours (coming in future)
- Call 503.284.5239 x0 to schedule an appointment.
- Walk-In Appointments Available? Monday through Friday from 10:00am to 2:00pm
- Screening Appointments: Call for initial appointment.
- Wait Time To Be Seen: Generally one week for new patients, however, we sometimes have same day availability so call us to inquire.
Specific Services Available
- Acute Care
- Chronic Care
- Birth Control
- Flu Shot
- Physical Exam
- Sexually Transmitted Disease (test or treatment)
- Women’s Health
- Dental (referrals)
- Laboratory Tests
- STI Screening
- Wound Care
- X-ray or Imaging (off-site referral)
- Interpretive services Most foreign languages
- OHP Enrollment Application
- Pharmaceutical Assistance
- Referral Resources
- Allergy and Asthma Clinic: 2nd and 4th Wednesdays, 4-8 pm. $75 flat fee for uninsured patients paying on the day of service, labs and tests may be extra.